Monday, October 17, 2016

NIP+FAB Viper Venom Extreme Night Fix Review


I purchased NIP + FAB VIPER VENOM EXTREME NIGHT FIX from Ulta when it was on sale. I decided to purchase this product after reading some of the reviews and the claims. The products claims that it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, retextures the skin, provide a plumping effect and a youthful glow while you sleep.

I added this cream to my night time routine right after I cleansed and applied toner to my face. The cream is lightweight and quickly absorbed into the skin, however it was not moisturizing at all. I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt and used up the whole container, but I did not see any changes or improvements to my skin.

Unfortunately, I am off to the next product to see if I can find my holy grail. Well at least it gives me a chance to try another product.

No comments:

Post a Comment