Saturday, September 26, 2015

Daiso Carrollton, Texas review



Daiso opened up its first Texas store at 2540 Old Denton Rd #100, Carrollton, TX 75006 in August. Daiso is a hundred yen store or in the U.S. it is a $1.50 store so the majority of the items are a $1.50 unless marked otherwise.

I decided to wait a month before stopping by. I went on the weekend and the store had a lot of customers. I didn't have a chance to go through each aisle, but did check out the beauty, stationary and bento aisles. There was alot of items that was sold out and I will have to stop by again later. I really loved the bento aisles and picked up some bento boxes and, plastic picks and sauce containers. My goal is to start making my lunch for work.

Daiso has something for everyone. It has stainless steel chopsticks, chair socks, cute stationary, miso soup bowls, an assortment of strainers, Japanese snacks and aisles of beauty products. The store is very clear and has many cute and interesting items.

**I can't wait for some more Daisos to open up near where I live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment