Friday, September 25, 2015

imPRESS Press On Manicure Ultra Gel Shine Review



I tried the imPRESS press on manicure nails for the first time yesterday.  The package came with 24 nails in assorted sizes. I washed my hands and used the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all of my nails. I then sized the nails by placing the imPRESS nails over my existing nails to see which nail would be the best fit. Once I had sized  all of the imPRESS nails, I just took off the clear plastic off of the imPRESS nail and placed it on my own nail. I pressed down on the center of the imPRESS nail for about five seconds and then held down on the ends for about five seconds and continued doing each nail until I was completely done, doing the thumbs last. The nails are really pretty with a nice shine and are not that long. It does really look like I have gel polish on. Overall I really love the way the nails look and will update on how long they last before falling off.

So I had one nail fall off after wearing it for three days, but the rest lasted over five days. I had some that lasted two weeks. I used nail glue to put the nail that feel off. The nails are very flexible and don't easily come off like the acrylic nails do. Even though I hit the door hard with the nails, it didn't hurt which is a surprise because if I was wearing acrylic nails, the nail would of came off and it would of hurt. Over all I really liked these nails.


If you are interested in checking out imPRESS press on manicure nails you can find it at your local Walmart, Target or CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment