Friday, September 25, 2015

imPRESS Press On Manicure Ultra Gel Shine Review



tried the imPRESS press on manicure nails for the first time yesterday.  The package came with 24 nails in assorted sizes. I washed my hands and used the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all of my nails. I then sized the nails by placing the imPRESS nails over my existing nails to see which nail would be the best fit. Once I had sized  all of the imPRESS nails, I just took off the clear plastic off of the imPRESS nail and placed it on my own nail. I pressed down on the center of the imPRESS nail for about five seconds and then held down on the ends for about five seconds and continued doing each nail until I was completely done, doing the thumbs last. The nails are really pretty with a nice shine and are not that long. It does really look like I have gel polish on. Overall I really love the way the nails look and will update on how long they last before falling off.

So I had one nail fall off after wearing it for three days, but the rest lasted over five days. I had some that lasted two weeks. I used nail glue to put the nail that feel off. The nails are very flexible and don't easily come off like the acrylic nails do. Even though I hit the door hard with the nails, it didn't hurt which is a surprise because if I was wearing acrylic nails, the nail would of came off and it would of hurt. Over all I really liked these nails.


If you are interested in checking out imPRESS press on manicure nails you can find it at your local Walmart, Target or CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment