Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dollar Tree Detangler Brush Review






First off I do not own any other brand of detangler brush so I have nothing to compare this brush to. The basic solutions detangler brush by Greenbrier International, Inc. (Dollar Tree brand) is made in China and comes in four colors; blue, orange, pink and purple. The detangler brush is made of plastic and the bristles are also made of flexible plastic that is mixed of long and short bristles.

I have thick, long, slightly wavy type of hair that easily gets tangled. Normally, I usually have to use detangling spray in order to brush my hair, but when trying out the Greenbrier Detangler Brush I decided not to use any products in my hair. The brush was easy to use and it detangled my hair without any pain or snags.   The handle makes the brush easy to hold and maneuver through my hair. 

Over all I highly recommend this brush from Dollar Tree as it is only a dollar and it works wonders on keeping my hair tangle free.

5 comments:

  1. I bought also the same brush and it is a blessing. I have no thick hair but fine and wavy. I tried a lot of other brushes but always pulled a lot of hair out of my brush - not anymore. Live this detangler. And for just $1 totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollar tree can be a hit or miss, but I really liked this brush. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Do you have the sku number for this brush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I just saw your comment. I don't have the SKU, but I'll check this this weekend and leave it for you. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete