Saturday, September 26, 2015

Studio Movie Grill in Spring Valley Review

I watched Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation at the Studio Movie Grill located at 13933 N. Central Expy. Dallas, TX 75243. I purchased my ticket online and selected my seat and had the receipt emailed and texted to me. I then arrived at the Studio Movie Grill approximately twenty minutes early and and went to the automated ticker printer and inputted my receipt confirmation number and it printed out my ticket. I showed my ticket to the ticket checker and the employee gave me a menu and I headed to the theater, found my seat, sat down and checked out the menu. The chair reminded me of the uncomfortable airline seats with a little light up button on it. I pushed the button and a server came by to take my order. Another individual brought out my meal. I purchased the grilled crispy chicken tenders with honey bbq sauce. The food was okay, but I liked the fact that you can order from your seat and the meal is delivered right to you without missing any of the movie. An extra bonus is the fact that they serve alcohol.

Over all I highly recommend this theater and would go back to watch another movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment