Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bombee Honey Mask by Papa recipe Review

I love sheet masks! I tend to use different sheet masks throughout the week depending on how my face feels that day. I received the #bombee Honey Mask by #paparecipe from @0.8l_usa and I absolutely loved it. This #sheetmask has so much essence in it that when I opened it up some of the essence came out. Unlike other sheet masks that I have previously used, the sheet mask was on a white thin plastic film and I had to peel off the sheet mask from it. Then I placed the sheet mask onto my thoroughly dry cleansed face. The face mask fit perfectly over my face and gave off a slight hint of honey. The fragrance is not overpowering and was relaxing. I then poured all of the extra essence from the package and padded it onto my neck and rubbed it into my hands. I left the sheet mask on for approximately thirty minutes and peeled off the sheet mask. I then gently tapped the essence into my skin. My skin felt so soft and moisturized. Upon looking at myself in the mirror, my face looked dewy, hydrated and refreshed. If you love sheet masks then you should try this.  #paparecipe #maskpack #bombee #skincare #sheetmask #08L

If you are interested in trying out Korean beauty products in exchange for your review, you can sign up at http://www.08liter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment